Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Here

Featured Replies

Greetings forum dwellers,

I am Val and I am new to this forum. My purpose of being here is to share ideas about eCommerce, give pieces of advice and to get to know your community.

I work for an eCommerce provider that helps numerous businesses to sell software online and I will be glad to share my knowledge and tips that will help you make your business more successful. I also rely on your feedback, as your opinions are very important to me.

I am looking forward to getting to know you :)

Best wishes,

Val

Hello, Val, and welcome to WDF!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.