Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Portfolio IMg

Featured Replies

hey

 

i am trying to get a snapshot of a site i designed but cant seem to do it. I got an img box which is 400pxw and 107pxh

 

if i take a shot at the screen and change the size it goes all fuzzy

 

anyone know how i do it

hey

 

i am trying to get a snapshot of a site i designed but cant seem to do it. I got an img box which is 400pxw and 107pxh

 

if i take a shot at the screen and change the size it goes all fuzzy

 

anyone know how i do it

 

Are you viewing the site in firefox, if so download tthe screengrab add on

 

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/screengrab/

Press the "Print Scrn" button and paste it into your graphics program the crop to fit.

 

Don't know why people but screen grabbing software when it's been there for free for donkeys years.

 

Wil.

Edited by Gravitational FX Web Desig

Press the "Print Scrn" button and paste it into your graphics program the crop to fit.

 

Don't know why people but screen grabbing software when it's been there for free for donkeys years.

 

Wil.

 

I personally use FireShot because it can screnshot the whole page, not just what's visible on the screen.

I personally use FireShot because it can screnshot the whole page, not just what's visible on the screen.

 

Yup - that's the one I use too for vertical sites that disappear beneath the scroll line.

 

Love FF for development.

Edited by Gravitational FX Web Desig

I use to use Fireshot, but moved to Shooter as Fireshot was not supported for FF4 beta. I'm sure that's changed by now as FF4 is live, but I have to say I like Shooter more.

 

And I full agree Gravitational... Firefox FTW!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.