March 30, 201115 yr Hi There folks, Taking this website over from a friend, and noticed it does need some work and it isn't converting. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on what you think needs the work and some advice on how to make this website convert as i want to make the web design section for my web design services once I get a portfolio up. Amazing Host - Web hosting, web design, and e-commerce solutions PS the SEO services I am selling for another company as i am not competent in seo yet. Thanks Folks Joe
March 30, 201115 yr Author Hi, yeh images i know need changing lol he's very new to photoshop whereas i am ok but can select neater. What about rest of site like layout, colours etc.. as i am new wanting to know if any of that needs fixed then i will work on the rotator images thanks, Joe. PS its my site now lol
March 31, 201115 yr There are too many issues to point out everything. I would vouch for a complete redesign. Some inspiration
Create an account or sign in to comment