Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I was thinking the exact same thing! :p

:shok: That's my toothbrush!

 

You kinda look like one of my ex-bfs in that second pic, which makes me hate you just an eensy-weensy bit. ;) j/k

:shok: That's my toothbrush!

 

You kinda look like one of my ex-bfs in that second pic, which makes me hate you just an eensy-weensy bit. ;) j/k

 

I have that toothbrush too, and in that colour! I use an electric toothbrush now, so the orange one is all sad and lonely in the glass. :p

I have that toothbrush too, and in that colour! I use an electric toothbrush now, so the orange one is all sad and lonely in the glass. :p

 

Yep, mine's orange too. Somehow back in the day I thought it was unique to have an orange toothbrush. Pffft! :rolleyes: So much for that idea. :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.