Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Script help

Featured Replies

Hi. I seriously need help. You know, all these sites who can refferr you to one site if you're from one country and to another if you're in another country. Like online stores most often do. I need to do that to my site. I have a norwegian and english version of my blog (on the same domain) and I want all english readers should come directly on my english blog when they enter my website.

 

Anyone know a script of some sort that can do this? If not a script, anything. I just need it to happen.

 

I highly appreciate all help I get :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.