March 4, 200818 yr Hi there, This probably isn't much interest to non-developers, and probably isn't for developers who use pre-built CMS's, but this lovely product means you don't have to spend a few hours cocking around with cross-browser desing+coding. www.gooeytemplates.com - $99 (about £52) for a re-usable admin template. Over the course of even one project it easily pays for itself.
March 4, 200818 yr That's a nice resource for people who don't need to create a custom interface. Interesting concept, too!
March 5, 200818 yr That's a nice resource. I have been trying to do something like this for myself... a default stylesheet sort of thing which styles all common HTML elements and I can just fiddle with colours and images. Do many people here have one?
March 8, 200818 yr That's a nice resource. I have been trying to do something like this for myself... a default stylesheet sort of thing which styles all common HTML elements and I can just fiddle with colours and images. Do many people here have one? I have one of these for "client" work but when im coding for myself to make it cleaner and light i only style used elements
Create an account or sign in to comment