Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mystery Scroll Bars appearing in chome

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

Website Here

 

In chrome, a scroll bar is appearing for what I can only assume is the div "Top". I've tried to get rid of it, as there is no need for it. FF doesn't show it.

 

Shows when you shrink the size of the window.

 

Any idea how to remove it ?

 

Cheers.

 

post-21041-041703000 1291646689_thumb.png

I only had a quick look at your CSS but I noticed a few DIVS with their overflow set as auto... This is most likely the problem.

 

Try good old trial and error by removing them one by one to identify your error.

  • Author

I had an empty div at the bottom, which was causing the stretch. All fixed. Cheers :D.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.