Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Advert driving me MAD!

Featured Replies

Hey!

 

I'm hoping that some of you have seen the advert for, what I think is McVities Digestive Biscuit... the "baby", as it were, has a very familiar voice, and it's been bugging me for several weeks!

Anyone able to shed any light on it?!

 

:lol:

Are you talking about the ad with the corn grains, and the "kid" that sounds like Vernon Kay?

  • Author

Yeah, that advert!

 

I know the voice from somewhere, but it's not VK...

  • Author
Its the one from Max + Paddy who isn't peter kay.

 

edit: Patrick McGuinness

 

Nah, it can't be Patrick, I'd recognise his voice anywhere... I think!!

Hmm i might be getting confused...

 

Is it the guy who plays "Jonny" in Two pints of lager + a packet of crisps?

  • Author
Hmm i might be getting confused...

 

Is it the guy who plays "Jonny" in Two pints of lager + a packet of crisps?

 

php_penguin... you are a ******* legend! That has been bugging me for weeks!!!!

 

:yahoo:

 

Remind me to buy you a pint or three if I ever see you!!

Hmm i might be getting confused...

 

Is it the guy who plays "Jonny" in Two pints of lager + a packet of crisps?

 

 

Ralf Little

 

-

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.