Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can you recommend some Wordpress 3 tutorials or books

Featured Replies

I've been trying to learn how to create my own custom Wordpress site. A lot of tutorials online seem rather old, especially as I'm looking to using the latest version Wordpress v3. Here are a couple I've found to get me started:

 

Web design fan

wp designer

 

There are plenty of sites and books, but which ones would you recommend? I'm not quite a beginner, neither an expert.

 

Thanks

I'm following the lynda.com 'wordpress 3.0 creating and editing custom themes' one. It appears to be the best tutorial out there at the moment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.