Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need help making this image into a background

Featured Replies

I've got a nice background image that I would like to extend across the whole width of my site:

 

Header.jpg

 

I've tried the normal "offset" trick in photoshop, but I just cannot blend it together to create a seamless join. Does anyone have any tips? I'm new to photoshop and would like to learn how to do this please :)

 

I've even cropped off part of the right hand side of the image to try and make the blending easier, but once again my photoshop skills fail me :(

 

This is what I am currently trying to blend...

 

Header2.jpg

 

Thanks very much for taking a look :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.