October 19, 201015 yr hi all, i started to develop website for rafting sport club, and here is link what i made for now: My link I need any advice from you guys, what to do next, and in what direction to continue?? I'm stuck here in last few days, and i desperately need any advices? Thank you all!
October 19, 201015 yr I like it so far, maybe you could make the images hoverable, then each one displays a link to a page?
October 20, 201015 yr I think you should reduce the opacity of the background image or put another color. In this way the content can be distinguished....
October 20, 201015 yr agreed on dropping the opacity a little also add the content you are planning on using as there is not much on and nothing we could really help you with
October 26, 201015 yr Author here is new update, but still without good options: rafting anyone have new idea? THANKS ALL
Create an account or sign in to comment