Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forrst

Featured Replies

I just found out about this today and thought it looked like my kind of place. Has anyone else used this website and if so what did you think of it? I applied using this as my example of something I've made. Do you think this will be good enough to get accepted or is the whole showing previous work thing just to filter out people who don't really care about web design? Lastly, how long does it take for your application to be processed or whatever?

Im on forrst and it is great, i think better than dribble as it is soley for web designers and developers. :)

  • Author

Im on forrst and it is great, i think better than dribble as it is soley for web designers and developers. :)

 

Ah sweeet. Did you apply to get onto it?

I applied to get on there. have you got any design works or are you learning? :)

  • Author

I applied to get on there. have you got any design works or are you learning? :)

 

I'm still starting out and haven't got any proper client work yet. Just my site and some templates I've made.

pm me your email address and i will accept you, please note, by accepting you as a friend it will mean i am responceble for you, please dont abuse the website :)

  • Author

pm me your email address and i will accept you, please note, by accepting you as a friend it will mean i am responceble for you, please dont abuse the website :)

 

Aha thanks. I promise I'll be a good boy ^.^

No problems :) Send me you email address you signed up with and i will vouch for you.

 

Does anyone else want an invite on forrst? :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.