September 25, 201016 yr I have recently been asked to send a CV and a portfolio to a nearby graphic design company. Unfortunately for me I am terrible at web design and don't have an account that can be used to pay for website hosting either. So I thought my best bet was to put my designs onto a blog. Does anyone know the best one to sign up for that will allow me to showcase my designs easily without them being all scattered and in different places along my 'posts' and 'blogs'? __________________ pontiac auto parts car extended warranty
September 25, 201016 yr Now days you can host and publish a website for next to nothing, but if you havent got anythig then I would say try using https://www.blogger.com/start. I have never used it BUT still, or you could give http://www.deviantart.com/ a go??
Create an account or sign in to comment