February 10, 200818 yr Hi guys. I am building a web page that has a menu navigation stretched across the width of the browser. When I resize the screen however (to a smaller size) the menu and the images all break and look like a mess. Can anyone help? http://www.samdelara.co.uk/freelance_work/...nilla/index.htm Sam
February 10, 200818 yr It appears to break only when the window is less than 800x600. Which is very unlikely size for a user to have. On a sidenote; your navigationbar and footer seem to not be mis-aligned in relation to the content. I got a 22" widescreen monitor and the navigationbar is very far of to the left, while the content is in the centre. And the footer is slightly left of the content. What's the intended appearance?
February 10, 200818 yr define a width for the one that is holding all the images, same goes for the navigation.
Create an account or sign in to comment