Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need to make footer move

Featured Replies

Hello, I was wondering how I can accomplish this kind of effect on my footer like this website: http://tutorialzine.com/contact/

 

When you enlarge the text box of the contact form all the way down, the footer moves accordingly. Right now, my footer is stuck when I try enlarging my contact form and the position of my footer is set to relative.

 

Thanks

  • Author

I don't have a site up yet, I'm only running it on my local host. Is it hard to diagnose? Or is there some kind of html code I can set my div tag where it will move accordingly when the box is enlarged?

 

Thanks for responding back

It would be helpful to see some code, but basically if you have two divs, one after the other in the code, and they are both set to position:relative, then the second div should always appear below the first, even if the first div changes dimensions.

  • 2 months later...

:santa_kiss:

here is the solution to it

http://www.cssstickyfooter.com/using-sticky-footer-code.html

:angel:

 

Hello, I was wondering how I can accomplish this kind of effect on my footer like this website: http://tutorialzine.com/contact/

 

When you enlarge the text box of the contact form all the way down, the footer moves accordingly. Right now, my footer is stuck when I try enlarging my contact form and the position of my footer is set to relative.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.