Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

any suggestions on this idea?

Featured Replies

I am creating a site for a gym, and was wondering how this is looking on your browser and any ideas of how i could implement a mission statement into the home page. maybe a very clean cut .png would look nice in the background? i am still kind of new to this, excited for any suggestions! thanks

 

http://kylemirro.com/test/index.html

The menu/logo are really too small. I'm 23 with good eyesight (with my glasses on! :flm24: ) and I'm struggling to make them out. Make the font a fair few sizes bigger.

 

Also, the "strategic combat" circular logo has been decreased in size so much its unreadable, plus its mostly black text on a black background - I only know it says "strategic combat" because I right clicked on it and viewed image.

 

If you sort the above out it'll start looking pretty good.

  • Author

if i make it any bigger it gets all messed up in internet explorer : (. im designing it in firefox. any suggestions? thankyou btw

  • Author

The menu/logo are really too small. I'm 23 with good eyesight (with my glasses on! :flm24: ) and I'm struggling to make them out. Make the font a fair few sizes bigger.

 

Also, the "strategy combat" circular logo has been decreased in size so much its unreadable, plus its mostly black text on a black background - I only know it says "strategy combat" because I right clicked on it and viewed image.

 

If you sort the above out it'll start looking pretty good.

if i make it any bigger it gets all messed up in internet explorer : (. im designing it in firefox. any suggestions? thankyou btw

I use I.E. and currently the site appears the same in both i.e. and Firefox.

The general appearance / first glance looks good.

As has been mentioned few things could be changed.

circular Logo and youtube/facebook logos are blury need to be clearer, try resizing in an art package to the desired size then add to site, rather than adding the larger image and resizing it .

The red on black might just be the font, but didn't look too crisp.

hope this give you somewhere to start.

  • Author

I use I.E. and currently the site appears the same in both i.e. and Firefox.

The general appearance / first glance looks good.

As has been mentioned few things could be changed.

circular Logo and youtube/facebook logos are blury need to be clearer, try resizing in an art package to the desired size then add to site, rather than adding the larger image and resizing it .

The red on black might just be the font, but didn't look too crisp.

hope this give you somewhere to start.

 

 

 

yes it does, thankyou very much. the menu is not all messed up when you view it in I.E.?

 

i use this site to check the compatibility:

 

http://ipinfo.info/netrenderer/

 

and everytime i upload it, things get all out of wack

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.