June 4, 201016 yr Hello friends, I have been trying to install magneto on a freehost for but after i downloaded the sample data and made the databse and tables with it i downlaoded magneto auto installer from here http://www.magentocommerce.com/download then i upload the files with ftp after that i chmod of the files to 777 and then started the installation but the installation halts giving this error attached
June 4, 201016 yr Hello friends, I have been trying to install magneto on a freehost for but after i downloaded the sample data and made the databse and tables with it i downlaoded magneto auto installer from here http://www.magentocommerce.com/download then i upload the files with ftp after that i chmod of the files to 777 and then started the installation but the installation halts giving this error attached The error is because pdo-mysql is not install on the server, php need to be compiled with pdo-mysql to get Magento installed. Its a free hosting account , I dont feel you will get much help from your host in this case.
Create an account or sign in to comment