Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jQuery + Masonry + Infinite Scroll + .load

Featured Replies

Ugh I didn't know Infinite Scroll was going to be such a hassle. The site was fine (and is fine) up to this point, but I can't figure out how to get it to pull in the data from the new pages.

 

Basically what I am doing is using jQuery to grab the size of the window (needed for Masonry) and the url (variables for php) and pass it to a php file which then loads the content accordingly. Easy enough.

 

Now I can set up Infinite Scroll by calling it from the load event, but of course it's not going to find anything in the page to be loaded as that page wont have called the php file yet ... how the hell do I get around this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.