Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hello, I've been searching for a web design community for a little bit now, and (ironically), most of them had ****ty design. This was the exception, and it also seems to be the most active.

 

My names Chris, and I'm from Boston MA, USA. I'm not sure if many American's are on here, as it seems to be a UK oriented forum o.o

 

Anyways, I'm fairly new to the web design world, but I like to think that I've made good progress. My personal website is www.chriscubellis.com, and I've designed two others.

 

I'm a seventeen year old guy, and just graduated high school and will be studying Graphic Design at Penn State University next year. I'm fairly average: I enjoy spending time with friends, listening to music, playing the drums, and on the computer. Unfortunately, the latter takes up the most of my time ;)

  • Author

Thanks Lev :)

So, was I right in saying there's not a large American community on here, or wrong?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.