May 18, 201016 yr Can someone tell me why the background in #content_bg wont show on my website? The URL and all that is right because i tried to put the same code in #container, and it worked.. http://lisa.pepperyskin.org
May 18, 201016 yr 220 validation errors: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Flisa.pepperyskin.org%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0
May 18, 201016 yr Author You need to add a clear both after your floats What do you mean? I don't need that anywhere else than in the footer?
May 18, 201016 yr Because your not clearing your floats the div has no height Add just before you closing div for content_bg <div class="clearer"></div> and in your css add .clearer{clear:both; height:0; width:100%;}
May 18, 201016 yr Author I didn't know that. Thanks alot. Edit: It ends either where the sidebar does or where the main div does depending on which one is the shortest..
May 18, 201016 yr Sorry lisamari you must have done it before I edited it change it to class not id <div class="clearer"></div>
Create an account or sign in to comment