March 24, 201016 yr Have anyone here tried to sell ranked(1 page in Google)empty e-commerse stores? would that be an idea? with this I mean creating a new store optimized for a certain product group, added content and links to make it rank and then sell it to people that wants to have their own e-commerse stor with that particular products?
March 24, 201016 yr Author Ok, so you did sell that kind of solution.Well, I found a way to make them and rank them without hard work. I am bit worried about how much I can sell them for. The value here is the ranking as the store itself is an empty shell. Its like buying an empty store with 50 customers coming in each day looking for the product that your sign outside is showing. Should be a decent value as most e-commerce owners struggle with having customers and usually have to advertise heavily to attract buyers.
Create an account or sign in to comment