Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ecommerce virgin

Featured Replies

Hi all, I'm currently designing a website that the customer has now decided they may want to sell products on.

 

I only have a basic knowledge of php and so I 'm looking for something where I could use a template maybe to adapt to my design, also looking to have something whereby my client can add/delete items or change prices without having to come back to me, are there any products out there that can do this?

 

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I'm really busy and don't have the time to read loads of posts.

 

thanks in advance.

Mal's e-commerce is a FREE Shopping Cart Service. Built with both designers and merchants in mind, we make it simple to add a shopping cart to your website.

  • 8 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.