Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greeting from Prague - Czech Republic

Featured Replies

Hello everybody,

 

I am new one to forum so let me introduce myself :). My name is Filip, I am nineteen years old, living in Prague - Czech Republic. I have a lot of hobbies, for example webdesign, coding, fishing and dog frisbee. I am student at electrotechnic high school -> Electronic PC systems. I hate stupid bigheaded peoples. That is all about me. Oops : I am not good in English so sorry for mistakes in my comments :)

 

 

BIG Hello to everyone here and BIG thanks for this forum :)

Welcome to the forum. I you find this place a useful resource, there aren't many big headed people around here so hopefully you will enjoy it here too :)

 

 

Also English is my first language and I'm not that great at it, so you shouldn't apologise when it is a second language to you :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.