January 29, 201016 yr Hi! My own portfolio site is online! I've been a graphic designer for 15 years but I'm new at web design - still taking classes. The site still needs a lot of work to do, like a proper contact page and sections to complete, but I needed to put it online asap. It's in French but an English version is in the works. http://www.benoitlebel.com/ Cheers! Ben.
January 29, 201016 yr i like this site =) well strukured and a little bit different from the others =) nice ... but i want to see an english version ... i can speak and understand 5 languages but no french sry
January 29, 201016 yr Author C'est magnifique! Vraiment c`est un beau design. Thanks for your comments! @Tamizhan Five languages and no French? Pff... lazy you ;-P lol @Lev Merci pour les quelques mots en français ! Cheers Ben
January 29, 201016 yr A votre service, monsieur! Soit dit en passant, c'est l'un des meilleurs projets que j'ai vu ici.
Create an account or sign in to comment