November 26, 200916 yr Alright guys, I'm coding up a site for Endemol and have an IE7 issue. Every other browser is fine (even IE6). I'm hoping it's something obvious that you can help me out with! the page: hxxp://www.cginspired.com/Site/cv-edit.html As you can see the footer goes behind the container, and footer links nowhere to be seen in IE7 but is how it should be in all other browsers. I've used same code as here: hxxp://www.endemol.com/page/careers where it works fine. Excuse some of the code it will be cleaned up. Much love if anyone can help me out...
November 26, 200916 yr The validator says " Line 228, Column 6: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 20 and div </div>" which is the one I deleted below:- Changes</a> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> <!--</div> --> <div class="footerContainer"> and also line 244; the </div> tag before the </body> tag also seems to be extra. It's made a difference in IE7, the footer shows now.
November 26, 200916 yr Author That would do it, you don't know how much time and effort you've saved me man! Cheers!
Create an account or sign in to comment