Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another new one :)

Featured Replies

Hello everyone!

 

I'm currently making the move from the world of print and advertising to become a more web based designer and I'm already loving it :)

 

This is what I'm currently working on :

 

http://development.ask-models.com

 

I hope to luanch my own web design services site off the back of it!

 

Nice to meet you all!

 

See you around the boards!

wow your site looks good so far man...keep up the great work!

  • Author

Thanks :)

 

Currently cleaning up the last few bits, bug fixing and then a hell of a lot of testing, it's basically the first shopping cart site I've done and these things are huge!

thats great man...keep up the good work :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.