September 18, 200917 yr I have a strange problem. When I hover over a link at the top of a page, the footer moves up. It stays there until I hover hover a different link. Only seems to happen in IE6 and 7 all other browsers seem fine. You can see what I mean by going here: http://www.lindersfancytoffee.com/magento/order-now Add an item to the cart and when you get to the cart page hover over the "Log In/Register" link at the top of the page. Unfortunatly its on the cart page and it only happens when there is an item in the cart. Any ideas??? Thanks in advance.
September 19, 200917 yr Author Nope, still doing it. Only does it in IE6/7. Add an item to the cart and when the cart page loads press F11 to make it full screen, it will be easier to see. Hover over the "Please Log In/Register to automatically save your Cart contents." and it moves up and stays there until you hover over another link.
Create an account or sign in to comment