Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Succint instructions

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I was thinking about how concise I could make a set of instructions for parachuting (dont ask..) and figured it could be somewhat amusing in its brevity.. so, perhaps a topic dedicated to the most brief yet all-encompasing instructions on a task would be fun?

 

I'll start with my ideas on parachuting:

- ensure you are wearing parachute before exiting plane

- before hitting ground, pull cord to open chute

- if chute fails to open, text wife/girlfriend/parents.

- in case of an unsuccessful parachute jump always make sure you write down the name of the sales agent who sold you the jump so you can claim a refund.

I cant believe i actually just sat and read all of the shotgun rules.....

 

well, you wanna play shotgun, you gotta know the rules :p

the best piece of advice I was given about parachuting was by my Army dive instructor, who told me that in the event my main and backup chutes both fail to open, I should cross my legs and put my left arm in the air. That way they could unscrew me from the ground and my watch would still work and could be given to my family ( I wear my watch on my left arm in case you were wondering)

I dont play shotgun, its my car and my rules!!!

 

 

Like the one about the watch.. i would have to get my mobile phone out of my pocket, as i dont wear a watch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.