June 19, 200917 yr www.elitetradesmen.com I have had help from someone regarding getting my forms to submit. he set up this page http://www.elitetradesmen.com/contact2.php which works fine so i have tried to use his code to make the rest of the forms on my site work. I've clearly done it wrong but i'm completely stuck and don't know where i'm going wrong. I would really appreciate it if someone could have a look at the following pages on my site and fix them for me or explain in detail how i do it. http://www.elitetradesmen.com/101.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/102.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/103.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/Registrationform.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/Searchtrades.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/Searchtrades1.php The other problems i'm having are: How do i link to the thank you pages i've uploaded when i submit form Check box agreeing to terms to still work with send button on php pages The text on the button changed from email to submit
June 19, 200917 yr www.elitetradesmen.com I have had help from someone regarding getting my forms to submit. he set up this page http://www.elitetradesmen.com/contact2.php which works fine so i have tried to use his code to make the rest of the forms on my site work. I've clearly done it wrong but i'm completely stuck and don't know where i'm going wrong. I would really appreciate it if someone could have a look at the following pages on my site and fix them for me or explain in detail how i do it. http://www.elitetradesmen.com/101.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/102.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/103.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/Registrationform.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/Searchtrades.php http://www.elitetradesmen.com/Searchtrades1.php The other problems i'm having are: How do i link to the thank you pages i've uploaded when i submit form Check box agreeing to terms to still work with send button on php pages The text on the button changed from email to submit Ok - To change the text on your button, add html: value="Submit". <input type="submit" value="Submit" /> This is what i have at the bottom of my PHP script to redirect to thanks or error pages. // Send the email. $success = mail($SendTo, $Subject, $Body, $Headers); // Redirect to success page(ok.html) or error page(error.html). if ($success) {header( "Location: [url="http://www.yourdomain/ok.html""]http://www.yourdomain/ok.html"[/url] );} else {header( "Location: [url="http://www.yourdomain/error.html""]http://www.yourdomain/error.html"[/url] );} Hope this helps mate.
Create an account or sign in to comment