Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verycreative.eu - Web Design Company Website

Featured Replies

Hello guys, we just just updated our websites with a brand new design and i am curios..what do you think about it.

The new design it is availabile:

www.verycreative.eu

Please dont use IE 6.

 

Thanks and i wait feedbacks!

Chris

 

www.verycreative.eu

office@verycreative.eu

Very professional. I love the logo design, very "sony". One thing that I would improve though is the amount of reflections in use throughout the site. You could try removing the reflections on the headers here.

 

Apart from that, good job :)

Very nice website, although I'd change the hover on the images, it makes me feel a bit uneasy. Loving the transparency on the navigation. As someone I know once said: 'transparency creates trust'.

It's a nice website, you should really re-build the flash stuff in javascript (SEO, Accessibility..)

 

Some design elements just need tweaking, the like next and previous button are dark, on a dark background, so they should have say 1pz white on soft light, not a dark glow.

Nice looking site mate - I will only really echo Russ here, re-build the flash stuff in JS.

 

I like it - good effort :)

Great looking site. Love the work in your portfolio.

I like it mate! Looks great.

 

One thing tho, at the top you use a nice, dark, grunge background pattern, which i really like.

And further down you are using a crumbled paper pattern.

 

Not sure about that man, i would probably stick with just one of them, and I recommend the top one.

  • Author

Thanks for your feedbacks:)the good thing is most of them are positive:)We still wait for others.

Regards,

Chris

www.verycreative.eu

I like it mate! Looks great.

 

One thing tho, at the top you use a nice, dark, grunge background pattern, which i really like.

And further down you are using a crumbled paper pattern.

 

Not sure about that man, i would probably stick with just one of them, and I recommend the top one.

 

Well, the ideea was to separate somehow the main section of interest and the webpage footer :) Maybe we will change it. We are still thinking about it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.