Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Design Required?

Featured Replies

Hi Guys,

 

Not sure if this is in the right place or not, it's been a while since posting here...

 

Basically, I am looking for a template for a web hosting site. I'm looking for something simple, yet professional looking.

If anyone has anything knocking around, I'd love to see a screenshot (watermarked, obviously).

 

Thanks

:-)

QUOTE (Boyles Web Design @ Jan 19 2009, 21:10) *

I could design you a custom page for 300$.

 

 

;p lol

 

 

--------------------

 

Lol, times are slow :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.