Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Draft - Comments Please

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

I'm updating an old estate agents website i designed serveral years ago. I'm generally happy with how its turned out but as always its nice to get a 'fresh' set of eyes looking it over.

 

Anyway, it would be nice to see some comments/suggestions on ways to improve it.

 

http : //www . ajrdev . com/greenwoods (remove spaces ^_^ )

 

Thanks guys

Hi guys,

 

I'm updating an old estate agents website i designed serveral years ago. I'm generally happy with how its turned out but as always its nice to get a 'fresh' set of eyes looking it over.

 

Anyway, it would be nice to see some comments/suggestions on ways to improve it.

 

http : //www . ajrdev . com/greenwoods (remove spaces ^_^ )

 

Thanks guys

 

To me looks very nice and fresh, up to date design. I really like it.

I really like it, only suggestion would be to move the peter green logo slightly more to the left and the "chartered surveyors..." text to the right.

It's a really nice website, but I'm not sure about the green gradient on the header/footer, it looks a little amateur compared to the rest which looks perfect - it doesn't quite fit in. Have you tried any other combinations for the header/footer? Maybe you could try a more subtle gradient, or use some lighter greens on it.

  • Author
It's a really nice website, but I'm not sure about the green gradient on the header/footer, it looks a little amateur compared to the rest which looks perfect - it doesn't quite fit in. Have you tried any other combinations for the header/footer? Maybe you could try a more subtle gradient, or use some lighter greens on it.

 

Thanks, I just looked at it from my work laptop and it does look much different than at home. Your probably right about about the gradient, the colour must stay as its their logo background colour but I will proberbly tweak the gradient a bit.

Really nice design, can't think of anything to say about it.

 

But that first bit of text (that looks like a paragraph but is actually one HUGE sentence) is awful. If it's dummy text fair enough, otherwise it is in dire need of a couple of full stops and capital letters!

  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.