Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hrolphy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hrolphy

  1. Alright, thanks for the answer sash I'm a little afraid to start, guess theres only 1 way. ciao!
  2. Hi all! This site seems like a nice place! I need help uploading html files to a domain (Forgive me for the wording I use to describe my problem, I don't know much about it...). My brother made some html files (in dreamweaver, indesign?) Here's a sample: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12461223/htmls%20selection.zip I have the associated pictures also! Is it right I have to get a domain, upload the html files, then upload the pics via a ftp program.. Like that? Quick Qs: How do I connect them together so that if you click on "film" you're directed to the film html? Are the free Biz.nf and Free Hosting EU any good? A quick how-to will get me going in the right direction. I hope it makes sense, and THANKS in advance! Rolf

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.