Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pantone 292

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pantone 292

  1. I come from a graphic design background and when I wanted to learn web design I decided to code by hand. I haven't done many sites but I seem to be getting a little stuck. I don't have the practice and experience to pick up my speed by doing it by hand plus I am sometimes relearning things since I don't do pages that often. I've been trying dreamweaver but that takes away some of the control and have to figure out how to use that interface to do what would be a few lines of code. I started one web project by hand, got frustrated at how slow I was so I switched to dreamweaver and got a little frustrated learning that program so I went back to doing it by hand but then had all this code dreamweaver put in that I had to figure out. Just wondering if I should just stick to dreamweaver, try another program or continue it by hand.
  2. I have lists of yearly martial arts competition results that I am trying to organize. I was going to throw them in a table but it seems that the info changes too much to do that, the only constant is that there are boys(but of varying age categories), girls(but of varying age categories), women, men and seniors. The problem is that the boys may be competing in a black to brown belt category, women in a brown belt category and men in a purple to brown category. So I'm trying to figure out how else I can present the data in a nice cohesive layout. Anyone have any ideas or links to anything that deals with organizing messy info?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.