Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cdhyper

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cdhyper

  1. Hello to you all. We are a small company in Greece and Cyprus and we are going to approach some international clients. Here is our website: http://goo.gl/kAiqhm Web design is custom made by myself. Nice to meet you.
  2. Hello there, My name is Panos and i am 32 years old. I am a Greek web designer and i work for the Greek and Cypriot web design and development industry since 2000. I own a web development office and i employ 4 other people. We design and develop from scratch and this year i aim to promote my business outside Greece. I already have some customers outside Greece and a large project portfolio. I am going to mention my website here soon enough. I decided to become part of your community because i understood that you are friendly enough to new members and although you may be competitors to each other, you maintain a great level of respect and a mutual-help spirit. I just wanted to say "hello" to you all

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.