Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

seeplanet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by seeplanet

  1. Thanks for the feedback guys. @Malyo you are right. I forgot about the 10px gutters and so that might be just what I need to fit in the ribbons. I also was told that maybe I could make the ribbons display: absolute and remove it from the grid altogether, which sounds like that would make it a lot easier. @Renaissance -Design i'll look at this grid more closely when I am done designing. Thanks!
  2. Hi All - I am in the process of designing my website in the hopes that I can learn how to do this effectively. I wanted to start my first site on the 960 grid system because it seems like a great way to start when learning CSS. I'm hoping to get someones opinion on setting the boundary of my grid system. Right now I have a nav bar that wraps around my website container along with another ribbon wrap at the bottom. And the ribbons are throwing me off. *I know this photo is on the right side and that my grid starts from the left, but pretend it was on the left. My question is, where should I start my grid system? Does it start to include the ribbon or does it start at the container? I've included some photos of what I am currently doing by including the ribbon in the grid. Is this right or should I start the first grid with the container? Thanks for the help guys! -Dan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.