Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cosmin_-

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cosmin_-

  1. Thank you for your replies! So I should take another look at the navigation bar, support forum and color scheme... I can do that @marcelc I am using WordPress as a CMS
  2. Hi! I would like to know your opinion on my website's redesign. I am still tweaking it, currently working on the affiliates page. You can see the website here Thank you!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.