Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DIGITAL BY DESIGN

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DIGITAL BY DESIGN

  1. I'm comfortable with IE as my main browser tbh. Anyone else got any thoughts?
  2. As title! Often when I log into websites (eg Ebay), after inputting my user details and hitting "login" it just refreshes the page back to a blank "login" screen. If I then manually refresh it takes me to my user page. Happens on a lot of sites/forums, I have to hit refresh to get the most up-to-date screen. Must be in my settings somewhere to fix (IE9 on Win7 64)?? Any help appreciated as it is irritating!
  3. Great answers, thanks for clearing that up
  4. Hi all. I'm new to this and need to get my head around some of the basics of web design and ownership. Photoshop and HTML I am into, rules and regs not so much. Question One: I have bought my first '.com' domain from 123-reg, and also WHOIS protection. However, it seems you cannot buy WHOIS protection for '.co'uk' domains, why is this? Surely you can 'hide details' for any domain you purchase? Question Two: How can a domain provider sell you a domain that does not exist anywhere other than in my head? What rules give them the rights to sell you 'your' domain? Payment for hosting I can understand but domain names? Are you paying for the registry process etc? These two Q's will do for starters I think , thanks in adance
  5. Hello all! I'm new to Web Design and, having looked around it for a couple of weeks, this forum seems like the place to be!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.