Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

obi-rob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by obi-rob

  1. Thanks for the tip, I have just ordered JavaScript : The Definitive Guide book as recommended on here. Would I be better learning XHTML over HTML, is there that much difference? Many thanks
  2. Hi, my name is Rob and I live in Sheffield, I am 37 years old and have made websites for nearly 4 years as a hobby. I am looking to hopefully have a career in web design but obviously need the skills, qualifications and knowledge to achieve this. All the websites I have made was using a WYSIWYG editor, some examples can be viewed: http://bit.ly/qr1tid | http://bit.ly/otGq2U | http://bit.ly/p730gU I am currently learning HTML/CSS so I can hand code the web sites myself. At the moment my HTML knowledge is only basic so when I have finished the book I will find designing much easier and flexible. Next thing to learn may be java then PHP, unless someone recommends something more important. Can anyone suggest what qualifications I will need to get a job in web design? Thanks Rob

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.