Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

palmgeo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by palmgeo

  1. .info names are cheap and you can use them freely. I don't think there is any criteria that these domains can only be used for information or something else. My previous company owned many websites of .info domains.
  2. palmgeo replied to skyvia's topic in Domain Names
    What is Domain Parking? I am sorry, I don't is it right place to post....
  3. Great tool........... Bookmarked it..
  4. A very professional looking website.. Please change the font size on services page because it is difficult to read it..
  5. Nicely designed but fill the empty space.,
  6. Do you want a freelancer?
  7. Well, I am also new to this forum.. I love websites and want to learn more about designing..
  8. Hello Dawntwist, How are you? Hope we 'll see you regularly you on this forum..
  9. Welcome to the forum...
  10. Welcome to the forum....
  11. Very well designed.. Lovely color scheme and beautiful images.. Overall an awesome website..
  12. Nice one.. but one thing which irritate me is your pic on About me page. Could you please change it?
  13. Yes, start with some content. There is no use of making this kind of websites.
  14. It is very nice... Go ahead.
  15. I think you can improve it more.. Yes, menu and content could have same colorization but choose a professional color.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.