Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

unbornink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by unbornink

  1. Your right, this would be cheating....which is why i would prefer to use any alternate methods. However it has already been noted that other members have been cheating, so I am waiting to see what happens before I try anything myself. Just wondered if there was anything out there that would do this
  2. Hello everyone, This isn't something I would normally ask about, however i'm struggling to think of other ways to achieve my goal. How can i generate clicks on a link through different IP addresses? The reason I ask is we are holding a competition at work to see who can get the most signups to a facebook app - CarSearch The top 2 people win a place on the charity event 'bangers 4 BEN' awesome experience and amazing charity. However all my efforts of asking friends & family to click the link, hosting a subdomain to incourage clicks are not getting enough. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Oh PS this is the app: http goo (dot) gl / zHdcF and my subdomain: ben (dot) unbornink (dot) com / index (dot) html
  3. I like it! a few suggestions: 1.Add a roundel behind the 'contact us' link in the featured section 2.Make more of a feature of the 'free quote' than just a link...disappears into the rest of the text around it. 3.Some styling on the contact form 4.Some bottom padding on the footer, or maybe more of a footer altogether? Keep up the good work
  4. Love the logo!! edges do get lost a little on white though. Any reason for it being so narrow? I've always started with 960 for main content, and with wide screens becoming standard that is son to grow. The thin font used for the headers again gets lost on the white, and isn't very clear on the individual sections, try adding some linebreaks/padding between the sections? Titles in each of the 'services' boxes needs increasing in size, and maybe a little darker? As for a possible font, have you considered Trebuchet? or Lucida Sans? Other than that, it's coming along nicely. Love to see where you take it
  5. WOW, thanks guys for the quick and positive feedback! Pretty happy with that after only knocking it up last night! I think you might be right, maybe some more detail on the larger character too? I know, it was a quick fix and haven't had the time to sorting it out. Will probably be on the to-do list over the easter break As the competition gets more on its way, I will add more content, twitter feeds, graphs/leaderboards etc and fingerscrossed I win a place, ill feature a blog with updates before/during and after the event So yes, possiable navigation on its way. Awesome, thanks! Will look into the typography
  6. Hello, This forum looks quite interesting and full of useful sites/people etc About me: Designer based in Kent, UK. Working for a automotive web management company. Personal portfolio can be found at www(dot)unbornink(dot)com Hope to contribute soon
  7. Hi guys, I've just finished this site i've been working on. Would love to get some feedback, thoughts etc ben(dot)unbornink(dot)com/index(dot)html Thank you
  8. Great design! Love the colours, and main navigation

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.