Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

adam321

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adam321

  1. waynede Thanks for you help, Sorry if the question seemed a bit basic! but it did not seen to work to work. I have now tried it and it works! I think what you have to do is to start editing the text, then back up a couple of spaces then photoshop recognizes the text.
  2. This is a question about using Photoshop(layers). I am editing the text on a web template. How can I keep the same text style and color as the original text? Is there an easy way to do this?
  3. Hi to everyone, What shall I say? I am living in London. I like computers, I am writing articles to make a bit of cash, But I want to learn some basic web design skills, I thought this would be good place to start,;you guys looks like experts! all the best adam
  4. Hi to everyone! This is my first post. I'm similar. know a bit about computers but want to learn some basic web design. Does anyone have any suggestions, resources videos etc on what's the quickest way to learning to use Photoshop, to extent I can work with existing templates and edit them. I will get on designing from scratch later as that's seems a bit daunting!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.