Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fordy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fordy

  1. Dotster.com and 1and1.es do .es domains. I have used 1and1.co.uk for many years now and found them to be quite good.
  2. I used 123-reg and 1and1.co.uk and prefer 1and1. I've just started using godaddy and they seem pretty good (although I haven't been using them long enough to have had any problems)
  3. Try Domain Name Generator for available domain names

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.