Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wickedwildweb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wickedwildweb

  1. Has anyone got any tutorials they would like me to feature?
  2. www.free-web-design-tutorials.co.uk
  3. I have created a website / blog to help people learn the skills for web design, flash, photoshop, graphic design etc and basically I am pointing people in the direction of great free tutorials on the web. I am not writing any tutorials myself, as most of the tutorials I am watching are for my own learning, and I thought why not create a site will all the best tutorials I find so others looking to learn can benefit from my searching. If anyone on this board is writing tutorials and would like to have a link and description of the tutorial on my site then please let me know. I will not charge for you to feature on my site, as the main aim is to help others, and to generate some revenue from adsense and book sales through my amazon affiliate shop. Please PM or reply in this thread if you would like to submit some tutorials - I wont take any credit and I make sure I feature heavily who is responsible for the tutorials, I am not suggesting in any way that I personally have wrote them, so dont worry about someone else taking credit for your work.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.