Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

V4g_Br4Ck3r

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by V4g_Br4Ck3r

  1. I do not know English ... So that was automatically translated ... Well .. I'm super novice with web site development and tals ... then decided to learn a little ... and was doing a site, like my school! (imagination rolling loose) ... But I was riding all dae e tals ... and there was a problem! Since yesterday I tried many things but nothing! : \ Then I came to ask for help for super bright minds we have! The problem is that I believe with my CSS ... So let go ... I mounted the beauty site ... and was putting the div border to see how far they tavam going ... but then I draw the borders and everything was out of place! I think not quite understand how this function! Look to and try and help me! Please: It looks like it should be ... without borders: And here is like when I shoot (I changed the color of the text because if not, would not be possible to see ...): I do not know what to do ... Now I put the code is quite simple ... must have a trivial mistake! But not found!: ... <style type="text/css"> <!-- body{margin:0px;} <!-- Aqui fica o gradiente do topo--> #topo{ background:url(CSS/topo.gif) repeat-x; height:282px;} <!-- Aqui fica o css do menu--> #menucss{ background:url(CSS/menucss.gif) repeat-x; height:32px;} <!-- Aqui fica o gradiente do rodapé--> #rodape{ background:url(CSS/rodape.gif) repeat-x; height:275px; position:relative; border:0px dotted;} <!-- Aqui fica o css do background--> #background { background:url(Imagens/logo.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; height:106px;} <!-- Aqui fica o texto do rodapé--> #direitos { font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; height:30px;border:0px dotted #000;; margin-top:200px;} <!-- Aqui fica um span do periodo 2010-2012 --> .periodo{ font-family: "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; margin-top:200px;} --> </style> </head> <div id="topo"><div id="menucss"> <AQUI FICAM OS COMANDOS PARA OS BOTÕES LA DE CIMA... DO JS> </center></div> </div> <div id="background"></div> <div id="rodape"> <div id="direitos"> <center><b> Escola de Educação Básica Sóror Angélica ©<BR> Powered By ******''<BR> <span class="periodo">2010-2012</span></b> </center> </div> </div> <body> </body> </html> Thank you in advance! It was kind of big but patience ...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.