Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

balaclava

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by balaclava

  1. Well I do live in a sort of Celtic area. Even at my school there are only a few Rangers supporters.
  2. I am currently trying to think of ways to spice up the site. Thanks for your input.
  3. A friend and I would like critique on our website, Football Rumours. Content is a bit lacking at the moment, but should pick up as time goes on. Personally, I'm not much of a football person, but it sounded like an alright idea. I'm mainly looking for opinions about the design of the site, and whether the software is fit for purpose.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.