Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Silky

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silky

  1. Silky posted a topic in Frontend
    Firstly Hi Everyone this is my first newbie post!!!!! Right, I thought I would post this as I have seen a few posts on here about this topic The Mootools effects are here http://www.efectorelativo.net/laboratory/noobSlide/ These are great effects! but it seem to be a killer to split up I was after Effect Number 6 but when I take out all the others one by one it stops working So If somebody can help me extract No6 I would very much appreciate it!!! The other proble I have is that the external.js files cannot exsist in the same directory is there anyway these can be brought in to the page? Please help Best Regard Silco

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.