basler35

Building new Online medical Dictionary

Dear all

I want to build a new offline medical dictionary. it will contain only answer and question. see example attached.

Did anyone have an Idea how can I create it? I don't have good experiences in programming, so I need a website Maker for this. I have my own domain and Host.

Many Thanks for your replay

2.thumb.jpg.b2cbfe6096445fd19f70fd3b9a7d88da.jpgmedical-icons-set-graduated-bandage-pharmacy-31116858.jpg.84a8a665692ffa19e39729de6c1f5e53.jpg

Offline medical dictionary?

Or do you mean an app of something that people download and install on their computer?

There are loads of ways to create the dictionary - the simplest would be to use a CMS with each question and answer being a post. You can then search the database and see the matches as in your example above.

But if you want the search function making it an offline resource is going to be far more complicated than doing it online.

What's your budget for both development and marketing?

And what are you hoping to achieve? Why do you think your app will be preferred over all the other similar apps and websites?

On 12/23/2018 at 3:26 PM, fisicx said:

Offline medical dictionary?

Or do you mean an app of something that people download and install on their computer?

There are loads of ways to create the dictionary - the simplest would be to use a CMS with each question and answer being a post. You can then search the database and see the matches as in your example above.

But if you want the search function making it an offline resource is going to be far more complicated than doing it online.

8 minutes ago, fisicx said:

What's your budget for both development and marketing?

And what are you hoping to achieve? Why do you think your app will be preferred over all the other similar apps and websites?

My Budget depends on how good is the App. the example I sent to you was created and developed by 2 Students.

I need only development, Marketing will do it myself between Students

My App will be a specific-DB in this area and for Students and we can add more and more information.

17 hours ago, fisicx said:

Ask those two students to build it for you

If you want to pay a developer the cost will be well over $1000.

we paid for our last App 500$ and it was and it was professional. So if someone can develop it as we want, we can pay.