HI Every one

I think I am done redesigning my site, what do you think of the colors, navigation and overall layout

Please visit once my website and give your valuable suggestion if anything I required to change or add.

visit my site once  https://ossisto.com/

Capture.thumb.PNG.f17cf1f1ce132f8879890f1383242492.PNG

I really appreciate your valued opinions.

Edited by warnerjohn
We have changed the image

Look at the site on your phone. It's not good.

Anyone using Divi and offering web design services should be ashamed of themselves.

The site is full of meaningless waffle. For example:

"Our IT & Website Development caters to multi-disciplinary requirements of performance, security, scalability and usability that can be executed in the various web technology platforms. "

And your homepage offer runs out in less than 12 hours.

I have only viewed the website on a PC and not any other device, but I like the layout, colour scheme, and the navigation seems to be very easy.

6 hours ago, GrahamUK33 said:

I have only viewed the website on a PC and not any other device, but I like the layout, colour scheme, and the navigation seems to be very easy.

OK. So what is it they do?

I definitely like the fresh colours and clean style of the site, however as fisicx points out, it took me a while to learn what you do, and I stuck around to find out so that I could participate in this thread.
Maybe change `Elevate Your Success With Ossisto Virtual Assistant' to `Elevate Your Success With Ossisto Virtual Assistance'. To me assistance seems more human-like as opposed to relying on a software assistant or something to assist you.

The style is nice and unique I think.

Edited by Grant Barker

16 hours ago, Grant Barker said:

I definitely like the fresh colours and clean style of the site, however as fisicx points out, it took me a while to learn what you do, and I stuck around to find out so that I could participate in this thread.
Maybe change `Elevate Your Success With Ossisto Virtual Assistant' to `Elevate Your Success With Ossisto Virtual Assistance'. To me assistance seems more human-like as opposed to relying on a software assistant or something to assist you.

The style is nice and unique I think.

Thank you, sir, thank you very much

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hateme
      Hi guys,
      I need feedback for my CV design which represents a modified template.
      Looking for small tweaks that can improve the visual appearance since I don't want to lose my "style" :P
      Your day went wrong? You're the one for me!
      Want to spill out on someone? Even better!
      Be BRUTAL but constructive.
      Thank you a lot in advance ❤️
      http://bit.ly/2E4a1I2

• By antony_kidless
      Hello. 
      I developed a random password generator and now I need feedback on application web design. 
      Here is the link to the website.

• By Piotr95J
      I just launched my web design services. I got a very good grade from website.grader.com 92/100 and my SEO grade is A. 
      https://www.sixt4.cloud
      I need to improve website loading speed. 
      Thanks.
    • By Java Development Company
      Hi,
      Decipher Zone Softwares is a leading outsourcing Java development company which specializes in Website, Java development, Java web application development, blockchain development where trailblazing customizable software solutions are developed with agile methodology at unbelievably low cost.
      Please review this website and share your feedback Please.
      https://www.decipherzone.com
      Suggest any changes.
      Thanks in advance.

• By Lillixx
      Hi! So first post. I got hit by the idea of creating a website, mostly for myself but also for anyone that might need some help with traveling more easy. Traveling, first and foremost with bus and train, and how to survive on the road and the cities basically. However, I've never created a website before if not a simple blog on WordPress counts. And this idea of mine includes some tricky features. 

So, short background first so the point of usage might be more understandable. I don't fly much but love to travel, therefore mostly by bus or train. Since money is an issue (isn't it always) I often take the time to see new places when I'm traveling from one place to another. For example like now - traveling from Barcelona where I have lived during the summer, to Gothenburg (Sweden), using Flixbus and ferries, along with local public transportation. On the road I've googled like crazy about: how to get to the different cities (there are many great search engines but usually they only work for one area or country), to get around in the city, what to see, what the local supermarkets are called, luggage storage, public toilets and so on... Sure, asking locals could (and would) have solved it, I know... Either way, if all these informations and more would have been accessible on one website I could have saved so much time. And that's where this idea came to exist. 
      Overall idea: I want to create a website that helps me to store all this information that I'm gathering during my travels, and if anyone else wants to use it, great! But I want it to be funcional and stylish as f as well. 
      Problems: don't know anything of programming and creating websites. Also, if possible, I would prefer it it was free. When searching about it, it sounds like there are so many different ways and platforms.  And most of the costs, that's why I'm writing here to get som advice on which to choose. I'm an easy learner but don't mind if it was as simple as possible. 
      The website (and all of its functions) :
      1. I want the main page to be like a map of Europe, with the bigger cities. When someone click on a city, information will appear. If it's too difficult the dream would be a small window (is it called pop-up windows?) where you can see overall information about the train and bus-station or city. Like symbols for luggage storage, wc, food, colored in different colors to show how cheap/expensive it is. And if you click any of this symbols, you open another window, or web page, with more information about it.
      2. Another, maybe more difficult one. There will be route-options. You can choose between night route/day route, train/bus, and thereafter the routes that are available for example during night time will appear. Here I would use the same background, but different routes will appear depending on what there is. And when you hoover above the route it will kinda glow up (to show that you have selected it). And if you push it you get more information in a small pop-up window (like with the stations) about travel duration. If you click it further another window open and you can read more information.
      3. In this other windows with even more information, I will write more like a blog forum. Basic info that's good to know and about my personal experience.  This I don't think will be that difficult. In the comment section however I want it to be similar to ex. reddit. Here people, or myself, can add questions like "Did it have a luggage storage?" and then other people can pitch in and answer. And if it's a really popular question that many are interested in they can upvote it, it gets pushed to the top, and I can see the interest in it. No one but me will be able to add information on the website, but they can provide me with information in the comments.
      4. This will all be a as-I-go-project. I will add on routes, cities and info along as a travel. 
      Questions: 
      - Is this dream too big with no experience? 
      - Is it possible to do this without programming? Like using a platform that allows me to do all this? Which? The cheaper the better. 
      If you've read this far, thank you so much. If you have a constructive advice for me about the idea, even more thanks to you. And if therecis anything that's unclear, please ask. 
      EDIT: 
      I've read about WordPress.org and Hostgator. Do you think those would be options when creating this site?