Labelarot45

What service to offer for free that's of value?

Hi guys,

I'm looking to make a facebook campaign where i'm providing something for free. I'm just not having any ideas as of what I could be offering. I don't wanna offer a new website as an incentive for people to reply to the campaign, as it is too labor intensive. A free consult sounds too boring. I was hoping someone could share some ideas as of what we design agencies can give away, that's not labor expensive(takes little work on our end) but is of great value to potential clients.

Anyone?

Thanks.

What are you hoping to achieve? It this a lead generator or a genuine free gift?

Either way, free things aren’t always believed. Everyone thinks there is a catch. A client used to give away a free product to accompany the service he provides. When I started charging for the product sales improved.

Just now, fisicx said:

What are you hoping to achieve? It this a lead generator or a genuine free gift?

Either way, free things aren’t always believed. Everyone thinks there is a catch. A client used to give away a free product to accompany the service he provides. When I started charging for the product sales improved.

It is to get leads. I can't charge for that. I am looking for something to offer that's free and is of value. Without a catch of course.

But there will be a catch. You will get my contact details so you can offer paid services.

if you give me my free logo and I refuse any future contact with your company then it really is free.

But even then, many people will be wary of your offer.

Why not keep it simple and just advertise your services on FB.

Just now, fisicx said:

But there will be a catch. You will get my contact details so you can offer paid services.

if you give me my free logo and I refuse any future contact with your company then it really is free.

But even then, many people will be wary of your offer.

Why not keep it simple and just advertise your services on FB.

I think you need to think outside of the box. It is just like with any other service, just like how people are offering free e-books in return for their e-mail sign up. You're acting like i'm cheating them. Everything in life is value for value. Instead of giving me advice on how to do my facebook promo, i'd like to ask for services I could offer for free that our low labor on my end.

Not suggesting you are cheating anyone. I’m just saying the sort of promos you could offer will have a poor take up on Facebook.

But if you want to offer something of value, try a promo to speed up a website so they get a green light on the Google page speed test.

Or perhaps offer a service to improve conversions.

The value you provide should be a tangible benefit to a business.

You could offer constructive criticism about people's sites.

Making an offer via a video might help to come across more honest and leave less doubt in people's minds, if you care about that sort of thing.

Edited by Grant Barker

On 11/3/2018 at 12:20 PM, fisicx said:

Not suggesting you are cheating anyone. I’m just saying the sort of promos you could offer will have a poor take up on Facebook.

But if you want to offer something of value, try a promo to speed up a website so they get a green light on the Google page speed test.

Or perhaps offer a service to improve conversions.

The value you provide should be a tangible benefit to a business.

Thanks. This was what I was looking for!

On 11/3/2018 at 11:30 PM, Grant Barker said:

You could offer constructive criticism about people's sites.

Making an offer via a video might help to come across more honest and leave less doubt in people's minds, if you care about that sort of thing.

Good point, thanks!!